This is an Official Validation Event This feature is only available to Couples & Single Females
THE SPICYMATCH CAP D'AGDE TAKEOVER
13 - 18 August 2020
6 days & 5 nights
Welcome to the SpicyMatch Cap D'Agde Complete Take-Over of the Jardin d'Eden, during High Season, when the youngest, sexiest, and hottest couples from all over the world all get together in one amazing place! Join us, the Cap d'Agde Experts, and live with us the magical moments of the Village Naturiste.
Cap D'Agde Village Naturiste
If you've never been yet, then now's your chance. Hundreds of thousands of couples from all over the world know Cap D'Agde as the Capital of Swinging. There's no doubt that for the past five years, SpicyMatch has been the leading International Swingers Community in Cap D'Agde. We practically live there during the summer and we know the Naturist Village like the back of our hands. There is so much to do in Cap d’Adge, from coffee shops to restaurants, dozens of bars and night clubs, shops and even supermarkets, all close to the world-famous nude beach, and in which you are as welcome naked, as you are clothed!
Check out the Official Cap d'Agde page here
The newly refurbished Jardin d'Eden is most definitely the best resort in Cap d'Agde, and by far! It's located around lush gardens, and situated a stones throw away from the Nude Beach and the Glamour Beach Foam Parties - Le Glamour Club is right next door. This resort is literally in the heart of the Naturist Village! Apartments are equipped with Private Bathroom, Terrance, Air conditioning, Oven / Microwave, Heating, Dishwasher, Television, Safe.
Everyone knows that we leave no stone unturned when we organise travel events. We've got a huge programme of events planned, which will also include:
- Free Pool Parties both at Jardin d'Eden, and Jardin de Babylone
- Free Foam Parties @ Le Glamour Mousse
- Free Themed Parties
- Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Free Transfer from the Village Entrance to the Resort
- SpicyMatch Cap D'Agde VIP Bracelet (Skip the queues, discounts, etc)
- Apartment Cleaning (housekeeping) @ Jardin d'Eden
- Free WIFI
- and much much more....
This is not a group holiday, this is a complete take-over, and therefore open only to SpicyMatch Approved Couples, so expect an accurate guest list and you get to know the couples way before your travel !
This amazing opportunity starts from as little as €825 per person for 6 days and 5 nights of pure unadulterated fun and you can guarantee your place on 4 easy payment instalments from as little as €165*. Full information of the different room categories and easy and simple payment options please scroll below.
For a more economical option we also have apartments available at Jardin de Babylone, which is a 5 minute walk away from Jardin d’Eden where most of the events will be held. Please note apartment cleaning at Jardin de Babylone is extra, if required. If you do not select the cleaning option, you can collect fresh linen daily from reception.
Notes & Extras
Should you like to book for your friends and cannot manage, please contact us privately so we can add more than 1 booking to your room here SpicyMatch Official Events
Payment Terms & Cancellation Policy
4 Easy Payment instalments:
- A deposit of 10% on booking and reservation confirmation.
- A second payment of 30% by the 10th January 2020
- Third payment of 30% by the 1st March 2020
- Final payment of 30% by the 10th June 2020
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY - COVID19
14 April 2020 @ 14:18 CET
In view of the current Coronavirus pandemic which is effecting most countries of the world, and the new legislation published by the French Government, holding Ordinance number ECOC2008134R of the 20th March 2020, any cancellation of travels to France will be given a voucher (a credit note) for the full amount which they paid on their trip and such a voucher (credit note) will be valid for a period of 18 months. The client may make use of this credit over the next 18 month period, or if such credit is not utilised within these 18 months, then the client can request a refund once the 18 month period elapses. For this reason, please note that with immediate effect, the cancellation policy of this event is being adjusted to reflect this new legislation. Anyone wanting to cancel their booking for this event will have the money they paid transferred for the event of next year. In the case that the client would like to change the date of travel for any other dates within the next 18 months, then please contact us directly so we can confirm availability. If the credit is not used within 18 months from the date above, then the client can request a refund of the monies paid. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further assistance and/or clarification.
Should you need to cancel your booking, this will have to be done in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation that your cancellation has been received.
- Cancellations 60 days or more prior to event commencement date will incur in a €200.00 processing fee penalty.
- Cancellations 59-35 days prior to event commencement date will incur a penalty to the value of 3 nights accommodation.
- Cancellations within 34-25 prior to event commencement date will incur a penalty to the value of 4 nights accommodation.
- Cancellations made 24 days prior to event commencement date: NO REFUND
- No shows receive no refund and the room is no longer available after arrival day.
Cancellations of bookings related to extra days booked outside of the take-over official dates are as follows:
- 10% Cancellation Fee for cancellations received up to 32 days before arrival date.
- No Refund for cancellations received after 31 days before arrival date.
* When launched